Nirvoo Networks Provides Onsite Computer Repair Services in your home
Do you need your computer repaired? Is your network dropping constantly? Is your wireless inadequate for your home? Our average repair time for most computer repairs is between 1 to 2 hours. When we leave your home, or home office, your computer problem, whether it is a virus or issues with your computer software/hardware, be assured Nirvoo will resolve your problems. Whether PC, Mac, Laptop or Desktop, Nirvoo Networks meets all your computer network needs in a fast, friendly, and courteous way.
We know that laptop computer repair problems come in all shapes and sizes. It doesn’t matter if it is a printer, Mac, PC, or smart device, we can repair your computer issues. Fill out a quote form and one of our experienced managers will be happy to help!
Our industry leading device services starts with being computer repair experts! Our computer repair engineers have every industry standard certification and are ready to put our expertise to use for you! Our accredited company has practical experience with thousands of computers from every brand, from Asus, Dell, Toshiba, Samsung, Acer, Sony, HP, and Lenovo to mention a few.
- DSL and Cable Internet Setup
- Wireless Network (WiFi) Setup
- CAT5e/CAT6 Wiring Installation
Virus Protection / Removal
- Virus/Spyware Removal
- Virus Education
- Best Virus Protection Practices
- AntiVirus Protection Installation
Computer Repair for Hardware and Software
- Increase Speed of Slow Computer
- PC and Mac Education
- Laptop Power Issues
- Computer restarting for no apparent reason – Black screen with white writing
Internet Security Protection and Firewalls
Trojan and Spyware Removal
What To Do If A Virus Installs On Your Computer
- Remove the computer from the internet
- Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds. This will completely shut down your computer. (By leaving your computer on you are allowing the virus to get worse. The faster you stop it, the less chance you have of a complete operating system reinstallation.)
- Call Nirvoo! – (408) 420-5130
- A Virus on your computer can easily steal your passwords and banking information, it can also record your keystrokes as you are typing in your passwords.
- DID WE MENTION CALL A PROFESSIONAL? (408) 420-5130
Remote and On-Site Service in the San Jose and Surrounding AreasNIRVOO NETWORKS is a San Jose-based company providing technical support for your computer in the greater Bay Area. We are your one stop computer repair company. Look no further for your computer service, consulting, and technical needs, both on-site and remotely. We do it all!
Our skilled computer technicians and IT consultants ensure that your support and customer satisfaction is our primary concern. Whether your requirements are Windows or Mac, software help, firewalls, network solutions, technical relocation services, repairs or technical support, NIRVOO NETWORKS can offer you and your business all the essentials to allow for a smooth operation from start to finish. We will gladly provide on-site installation and technical support in San Jose and surrounding Bay Area Communities when you need it.